The subtle droplets of water hovering in the air after rain play the role of a crystal. Passing through the droplets of water/moisture particles sun rays are bended, hitting the internal surface of the moisture particle they are reflected outward and again get a bend. This is the principle of a crystal. Hence they diversify into seven colors.
- Why is foam of soap always white even if the soap is of different color?
- Why do clouds float in the sky even though they have tons of water in them?
- What shape do raindrops have? Are they tear-shaped like normal droplets of water?
- Why the composition of atmosphere is so specific and steady with 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen?
- How does meteorological department study the higher atmosphere for making weather forecast?