Perhaps, it may be partly a relic of the time when primitive animals used their arms as well as their legs in walking, as a chimpanzee will do. In any case, the fact is that it is so much more comfortable to walk swinging the arms. It seems that Nature may have intended the swinging to help is in accurate movement.
- Why our height increases a little during night’s sleep?
- Why do we lose the sense of smell when we have a cold?
- Why does one’s face turn pale white when one is frightened?
- Why humans don’t have tail even though their ancestors had one?
- Since evolution still continues, will man grow bigger head in the future?